Northwest Arkansas CAD Draftsman
· 3-5 Years drafting experience for equipment manufacturer
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor 14 (or higher)
· Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 (or higher)
· Extensive knowledge of sheet metal fabrication
· Working knowledge of Windows operating environments, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
· Deliver complete and accurate detailed design drawings as required for fabrication, assembly and installation that meet project requirements
· Responsible for all phases of sheet metal product design including part and assembly drawings, material specifications, bill of materials
· Prepare layouts, sketches and detailed drawings as required.
· Participate in follow-up during fabrication
· Review and implement approved engineering changes
· Modifications to existing designs
· Determine suitable component selection as new or replacement item in existing designs.
· Migrate existing 2D components and assemblies to solid models using Autodesk Inventor
Please send resume to with reference to this position